GYF Memorial Scholarship Application
The Grady Young Foundation, Inc. (GYF) Scholarship Program accepts applications for all students meeting the respective criteria listed. A complete application package must be submitted to the scholarship committee no later than January 31.
The GYF Scholarship Application period opens each year on November 15 and closes on January 31.
Finalists will be determined by essay, interview, and cumulative GPA scores.
**You cannot save and come back to your application. It must all be filled out at once.
Please review all necessary information in the application form below and have all information ready to fill out, upload and submit when you begin. Feel free to print this page out as a reminder as you gather all of your information.**
- Application Requirements -
Finalists will be contacted to complete a mandatory interview consisting of an oral presentation of their submitted essay and a question/response conversation with the scholarship committee.
- Eligibility -
• Applicant must be graduating from high school or a current higher education student
• Applicant must have applied for admission to at least one accredited institution of higher learning for the Fall of current school term
• Applicant must have at least a 2.0 cumulative grade point average (GPA)
• Applicant must have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid Form (FAFSA)
Questions? Email email@example.com